- Weight: 400g
Country of Origin: Produced in Malaysia
Storage: Keep Frozen at -18°C or Colder
Please Note: Change in quality may occur if merchandise is repeatedly thawed and refrozen.
Preparation and Usage:
- Boil - From a Frozen steamboat boil in 100°C hot soup for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Deep Fry - From the Frozen deep fry in 180°C hot oil for 1 minute.
- Microwave - From Frozen reheat for 2 minutes.
- Steam - From Frozen steam for approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir Fry - From Frozen stir fry with other delicacies (seafood, noodles, rice, vegetables).
Ingredients: Surimi 80%, Starch 14%, Salt 3.6%, Sugar 1.7%, Permitted Flavour Enhancer (E621), 0.5%, Sodium Phosphate 0.2%.
Figo is an excellent brand for fishballs. Totally recommend