Pandan Chiffon cake mix from Pondan, one of the best-known chiffon cake mix from Indonesia. The combination of pandan and cake is a delicacy.
You will need to add:
- 1 pack of chiffon cake mi
- 7 Medium eggs (400 gr)
- 3 tablespoons water (30 ml)
- 150 ml of coconut milk
- Heat the oven to 170º C (hot air oven 160º C.). Beat the eggs for 3 minutes until they are creamy.
- Add the Pandan Chiffon Cake mix, then beat for 8 minutes until the cake batter is smooth and thick.
- Add the coconut milk and stir well.
- Spread a chiffon cake mold (26 cm. Diameter) with margarine.
- Bake the cake for 60 minutes. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the tin, ready to serve.
Country of Origin: Produced in Indonesia
Ingredients: Wheat flour, Corn starch, Sugar, Skim milk powder, Baking powder, Emulsifier, Pandan flavor, Food Color (FD&C Blue 1/E133, FD&C Yellow 5/E102)