Ingredients: Coconut milk 60%, Water 17.45%, Panang Curry Paste 10%, Coconut Sugar 7.5%, Palm Oil 3%, Fish Sauce 2%, Flavour Enhancer (Disodium 5'-ribonucleotides).
Preparation and Usage
1. Pour Panang Curry Soup into a pot. Heat up on the stove to boil for about 1 minute.
2. Add meat and simmer until cooked for about 5 minutes.
3. Add Kaffir lime leaves and red chilli. Serve hot win cooked rice.
Serving suggestion: Add vegetable or meat as you like it or add water for a clear curry.
Recipe (for 1 box)
- Sliced meat 2 cups (about 320g)
- Sliced Kaffir lime leaves 4 tablespoons
- Sliced red chili 1 chilli
Do not freeze.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 3 days.