A pack of 15 frozen takoyaki (Octopus Balls). Takoyaki is a very casual fast food in Japan. It tastes a little like round-shaped Okonomiyaki but, it has a very different flavour from the Tako (octopus) cooked inside them. In most parts of Japan, people treat Takoyaki as a snack.
- Microwave (800W): Place the 5 balls on the microwavable plate. Heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Deep Fry: Defrost in microwave for 3 minutes or at room temperature for 30-60 minutes. Deep fry in 175°C hot oil for 6 minutes.
- Pan fry:
- 1. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan and add Yutaka Takoyaki Octopus Balls, allowing plenty of space between each piece.
- 2. Sizzle until the balls are slightly browned (1-2 minutes).
- 3. Add 40-50ml water. Cover the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on a medium heat. Flip the balls from time to time.
- 4. Remove the cover, and cook for one more minute for water to evaporate.
Country of Origin: Produced in China
Ingredients: Water, Cabbage, Wheat flour (Gluten), Octopus [Octopus Membranaceus] (Molluscs) (6%), Green onion, Wheat gluten, Soybean oil, Chinese yam, White granulated sugar, Flavour enhancer: monosodium glutamate, Salt, Red ginger [Ginger, Water, Salt, Acidity regulator (Citric Acid), Cabbage red pigment], Soy Sauce [Water, Defatted soybeans, Wheat (Gluten), Salt], Emulsifier: Mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids.
Yutaka Frozen Takoyaki Octopus Balls (16 pcs) 480g