- Bring 500ml water to a boil. Remove all packaging.
- Place the dumplings into the boiling water, and cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain the water and serve.
- Lightly spread two teaspoons of oil in a frying pan and heat. Remove all packaging.
- Place the dumplings in the pan for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add enough water to cover the halfway dumplings.
- Cover the pan and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Prepare a steamer, place a plate in the middle and heat the steamer.
- Lightly spread one teaspoon of oil on the plate. Remove all packaging.
- Place the dumplings onto the plate and steam for 15-20 minutes.
Country of Origin: Produced in the UK
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Minced Pork (22%), Water, Bok choy (29%), Cabbage, Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Spring Onion, Onion Ginger, Salt, Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soybeans, Wheat Flour), Gluten, Sesame Oil, Flavour Enhancer E621, Thickening Agent E1420